A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family house finished to a…
Poppyfields, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 2HJ
Luxury ground floor flat in the Panshanger area of Welwyn Garden City. Accommodation comprises, large reception room, double bedroom, fitted kitchen, bathroom with separate shower. To the rear are french doors to a charming garden with patio area. One allocated parking space. Sorry, strictly no pets or smokers.
* Poppyfields is located 3 min drive/ 8 min walk from local shops, where there is a Lidl, metro Tesco, Simmons baker, Boots, newsagents with post office, barbers, fish and chip shop and Chinese restaurant.
* Also 3 min drive/ 8 min walk in the other direction is a large Morrisons, which has a petrol station as well.
* Welwyn Garden City Town Centre is 10 min drive away/ just over half hour walk.
* 401 bus to town centre (the bus stop about 1 min walk away) is every half hour into town, Arriva has increased to 2 bus per half hour in rush hour in morning.
* Private parking space at the side of property, and street parking also available and free.
* As Poppyfields is not a through road, it’s quiet road to live on. Neighbours are friendly.
* The flat was fully refurbished to a high specification and to better suit living requirements. The layout is different to other flats in the area. The layout means the flat has more living space as well as storage built into it, as well as access to garden from the living room.
* Kitchen is fully fitted, with integrated dishwasher, washer dryer and fridge/freezer. There is a gas hob, and a self cleaning oven. Dishwasher is a quiet running one, selected due to open plan living. Cupboards are soft closing.
* Boiler is located within the kitchen and radiators installed. Flat retains heat well.
* Flat has a Sky dish installed (there is a socket in wall for access, which can also be used for freeview), as well as Virgin Media installed as well (virgin socket behind curtain).
* Garden accessible through patio doors in living room, as well as through side access. Along the side of the property is the electric and gas meters.
* Garden has outdoor water tap as well as electric socket installed.
* Shed is empty for the tenant to use.
Council tax band B £1376.28 for 2019/20